1. Cook a dish with each cut of beef, pork, and chicken. Really know the animal I’m eating.
2. Ride my bike to Homestead Farm and back.
3. Actually finish the International Reading Challenge
4. Actually win NaNoWriMo
5. Write 500 words a day for a year.
6. Screenprint a shirt.
7. Bleach print a shirt.
8. Create a shirt design and submit it to threadless.
9. Write a short story and submit it to a scifi or fantasy zine.
10. Make early morning bike riding a part of my routine.
11. Take up yoga.
12. Learn and memorize a song a month.
13. Visit friends in Boston.
14. Visit friends in Seattle.
15. Get my driver’s license.
16. Visit a speakeasy.
17. Fulfill the 24 hour comic book challenge.
18. Cook a dish with ox or goat.
19. Bake a patisserie-worthy cake.
20. Invent a new cupcake.
21. Build a yearbook for the kids.
22. Write a blog post a day for a year.
23. Finish a crochet project.
24. Learn fiddle.
25. Learn enough music theory to compose a piece for a string quartet.